Volunteers are needed for the 38th Gangjin Celadon festival
2.Area: Interpretation (8 English, 2 Chinese, 2 Japanese)
4.Working hours: for 9 days from Aug 7th to Aug 15th
5.How to register: Please see the attached. It can be done via email (email@example.com), fax (061-430-3199), visit or mail.
Mailing address: 강진구 강진읍 남성리 108-1 강진군청 축제경영팀
6.Accommodations will be provided for free. Certificates will be given after
7.Qualifications: If you can meet one of the following, you are qualified.
1) Over 18 years old Korean citizens and other foreigners staying in Korea
2) In the case of foreigners, they should be able to speak Korean language.
3) You have to graduate from high school of the country you are applying for.
4) Those who can work during 9 days from Aug 7th to Aug 15th
8.Work description: Explanation of programs, museum of celadon, and
interpretation of the Festival
9.Rules: Based on major activities and work experience
Exceptions on those who did not attend training sessions and lied on
10.Training Sessions: It will be decided by volunteers. only one of the days from
July 1st to July 17th
11.Announcement of volunteers: May 20th, 2010 on the homepage
12.Things to write on your main activities: Foreign language test score, volunteer
experience, and overseas experience
* If you have any questions regarding this, please contact Anne at 821-8822 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will ask them and get back to you.