A. Eligibility Requirements
1) Foreign students whose parents are both foreigners, or Overseas Korean residents and foreign students who have completed their entire elementary, junior, high school and undergraduate education outside of Korea, and
2) Applicants holding a bachelor's degree or an equivalent degree from an accredited four-year university
1) Level 3 or higher on the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) or Korean Language Proficiency Test (KLPT) or
2) Minimum score of 550 (paper-based), 210 (computer-based), or 80 (internet-based) on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or Minimum score of 550 or higher on the test of Test of English Proficiency developed by Seoul National University (TEPS). Scores from TOEFL and TEPS must be less than two years old. If applicants hold a citizenship and/or an academic degree from English-spoken countries, requirement for English proficiency may be exempted.
※ All applicants are required to submit Level 4 or higher on the Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) or Korean Language Proficiency Test (KLPT) before their graduation.
※ In case of applicants holding a citizenship and/or an academic degree from English-spoken countries, English proficiency requirement may be exempted.
B. Evaluation of Applicant’s Academic Proficiency
Two criteria that will be considered for admission are applicant’s academic and language proficiency. Based on the documents that applicants submit, the Admission Committee of Graduate School of Business (GSB) performs an overall screening during an interview. An interview may be waivered if applicants are not in Korea during the designated period of an interview with prior permission from the GSB Admission Committee.
C. Required Documents
1. Application Form
2. An Official Transcripts and Graduation Certificate from Undergraduate School
3. Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) or Korean Language Proficiency Test (KLPT) Score
(Level 3 or higher) and/or TOEFL (PBT, CBT, iBT) / TEPS.
4. Copy of passport
5. Affidavit of Financial Support (CNU Form 5)
6. Sponsor's certificate of balance deposit of more than 10,000 USD(10,000,000 KRW/ 80,000元)
(for over 30 days deposit period prior to the application date)
7. Sponsor’s Certificate of Employment or Certificate of Business Registration
8. "Signed Consent Form" for Academic Verification (CNU Form 6)
9. Citizenship ID card: the applicant and parents (居民?)
※ The following is only for applicants with Chinese citizenship:
1) Government-issued Family Census Register (戶口本)
2) Notarized Certificate of Family Relationship (親屬關系公證書)
10. Application Fee (Non-refundable) : 50,000 KRW (equivalent to 50 USD)
11. Additional material (if any)