- General Procedure for International Students (degree seeking)
- International students who wish to seek a degree from CNU should follow these procedures.
- An applicant should submit an application form (After completing the online application, print it out) and required documents (Study Plan, Self-introduction letter, Affidavit of Financial Support and other required application materials) to CNU via registered mail.
- CNU sends the following to the successful applicants e-mail
- All students except Chinese : Certificate of Admission and Invitation Letter
- Chinese Students Only : Electrical Number of Confirmation of Visa Issuance will be sent via email
- Apply for D-2 visa at a Korean Embassy in his / her country
- Obtain a visa
- Arrive at CNU in Korea
- Register to obtain “Alien Registration Card” through Office of International Affairs upon arrival at CNU.
All matters concerning immigration and visa status should be handled with the Office of International Affairs at CNU. Thus, when you have a problem with your visa status or any other questions, please visit or contact the Office of International Affairs at CNU (Tel. +82-42-821-8822,8824).