|Order||Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|Application Deadline||Late May||Late November|
|Korean test||Late May||Late November|
|Interview||Mid June||Mid December|
|Notification of successful applicants||Early July||Late December|
|Tuition payment||Late July||Late January|
For the exact date of admission schedule, please refer to website. (http://ipsi.cnu.ac.kr)
- An international student should receive the Test of proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) score level 3 or higher.
- Minimum accepted scores are : TOEIC 700, TOEFL (PBT 530, CBT 197, iBT 71), TEPS 600, New TEPS 327, IELTS 5.5, CEFR B2 from a recognized English proficiency test. ( e.g. TOEIC, TOEFL, TEPS)
- Level 3 or higher on a test of Korean proficiency at the CNU Language Education Center
- Level 4 or higher on a completion of Korean Language course at the CNU Language Education Center
Evaluation of Academic Proficiency
- The admissin will be determined by initial document review & the interview
- Evaluation is done based on an overall evaluation of applicant´s attitude, academic proficiency and aptitude for desired major.
- The basis of the evaluation is the documents submitted by the applicant.
Application Fee (Non-refundable)
To be considered for freshman admission, submit the following:
- Essay of your study objective
- Essay of Self Introduction (available on the website)
- Graduation certificate and transcripts of high school : Graduation certificate of high school and transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Copy of Alien Registration Card (if available)
- Government-issued Family Census Register
- Certificate for Level 3 or higher TOPIK or Certificate of English proficiency test (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS)
- Certificate of Korean proficiency test at the CNU Language Education Center
- Completion certificate for Level 4 or higher on a Korean Language course at the CNU Language Education Center
- Affidavit of Financial Support (available on the web site)
- Sponsor's Bank Certificate with a balance of more than USD 18,000
- Sponsor's Certificate of Employment or Certificate of Business Registration
- Additional material, if any, required by the department.
- All the official documents not in English or in Korean must be translated into English or Korean and notarized.